Quick, easy, and delicious – a perfect snack for any gathering
Adapted from King’s Hawaiian
King’s Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Sliders
Quick, easy, and delicious - a perfect snack for any gathering
Adapted from King's Hawaiian
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Carefully slice the rolls in half and remove the tops. Place the bottom pieces on the baking sheet, bunching them close together.
Spread the mayonnaise evenly across the bottom pieces.
Place a slice or two of ham (depending on size and thickness) and a slice of cheese on each roll. (See notes for alternative methods)
Replace the tops on the rolls.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until well blended.
Brush or pour the mixture on the rolls, being sure to evenly cover all of the tops.
Cover the sheet with aluminum foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Place sheet in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove the foil and cook an additional 2-3 minutes to toast the tops of the rolls. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Serving Size 2 Sliders
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 494kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 23g36%
- Saturated Fat 13g65%
- Cholesterol 115mg39%
- Sodium 1333mg56%
- Potassium 27mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 41g14%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 28g57%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The ham and cheese can be placed on the rolls two different ways, depending on what is being used
- For thin-sliced deli ham, fold one or two pieces to loosely fit on each roll
- Larger/thicker "sandwich" slices of ham can be layered across multiple rolls (this is what is displayed in the photo on the recipe card)
- The cheese can also be layered across multiple rolls instead of cutting into individual slices
If the "layering" technique is used, the individual sliders will need to be cut apart after cooking.